Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday...

Top Ten
Reasons I LOVE being a mom!

10.  Wiping someone else's bottom really gives your life perspective.

9. Becoming immune to gross.
(Boogers? Whatever. Poo? No biggie! Ingesting foreign objects off the floor? So What!)

8. I no longer enjoy shopping.
(My budget thanks you, RJ)

7. Learning the fine art of mediation.
(Yes, I have been reduced to bargaining with a toddler a time or two)

6. It keeps me on my toes mentally!
(It's like playing an intense game of Risk everyday...)

5. Finally accepting and appreciating my body.
(you never appreciate what you have until you lose it!)

4. The opportunity to raise a GREAT & Godly MAN!
(Chivalry is not dead! I won't let it be!)

3. Awkward toddler kisses!
(L-U-V them!)

2. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs!

1. Hearing "I love you Mommy!" is the most rewarding accolade I have EVER received!

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers