Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Heat Is On!

No, I am not referring to the song.


Yes, I am actually referring to the heater in my home.  After a grueling weekend of a thermostat that stubbornly showed 70 I was ecstatic to see 65 very clearly this morning.  This of course prompted an emergency start up of my heating system! Hallelujah!  I spent the entire weekend bundled up in many layers, gloves, socks, and heating blankets. I was FREEZING!


As all you faithful readers learned last year when we moved into this monolith, we keep the heat at 68 in order to combat high utilities. I'm sure I've mentioned (aka complained) about the extraordinary amount of tile and granite throughout this place. Brrrrr. Unfortunately, that means I will spend the next 5 months miserable and constantly swaddled.


Hopefully the mummy look will not deter daddy from knocking up mommy before he quits the country all together!

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers