Top Ten
Pet Peeves
(Really, I have more than ten, but Top 136 didn't have the same ring to it!)
10. My husband encroaching on MY side of the bed.
(That's why there are two sides! Mine and yours.)
(That's why there are two sides! Mine and yours.)
9. No matter how many times I clean the microwave its still always dirty!?!
(Is it just me or does EVERYTHING explode in there?)
8. Laundry.
(I detest laundry!)
(I detest laundry!)
7. My husband encroaching on my pillow.
(The man drools. Enough said.)
(The man drools. Enough said.)
6. People hanging on me.
(One is big, the other is small and they are both constantly touching me!)
(One is big, the other is small and they are both constantly touching me!)
5. Loud music or noise.
(Long periods of music or noise will cause me to go mean. No joke.)
4. When my husband uses MY toothbrush!
(With the excuse that we "share" other bodily fluids...
I know. Gross.)
(With the excuse that we "share" other bodily fluids...
I know. Gross.)
3. Unsafe Drivers.
(Is everyone an important ER doctor rushing to save a patients life or what?)
(Is everyone an important ER doctor rushing to save a patients life or what?)
2. Rude People!
1. No matter how many times I clean my fridge and only store food items that are IN containers, somehow...
somehow!?!, there is always foreign junk, juices, and debris
in the door, on the shelves, and at the bottom! Could someone please explain this phenomenon to me?
What are some of your pet peeves?
I know I am not the only freak out there!
Share with me.
What are some of your pet peeves?
I know I am not the only freak out there!
Share with me.



1 comment:
Ummm...how are you ever going to get pregnant when most of your pet peeves involve your husband encroaching on your side of the bed? :)
Post a Comment