Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miscarriage...

It looks like I am having a miscarriage at 2 months along. Bummed and disappointed, of course, but I am okay!  I really liked April as my due date too. As I recently mentioned though, God is in charge and He has a plan. We will try again.  Hopefully, I can get knocked up before I am officially AMA! (and hopefully Daddy will cooperate...He's a very sensitive fellow and I'm not sure how he will handle this experience)

2 comments:

Ana said...

Summer - I love you friend - I am so sorry to hear this. Please please email me or call me...love you. Saying a prayer for you. xoxo

Emily grapes said...

Like I said I would, I came over, with the idea I already knew. I'm sorry, my friend.

I know you say you're ok, but I can't imagine what you're going through. You've got a friend in me. (singing it like Toy Story. :)

I hope you're feeling better, today.

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers