Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Used To Be...

I used to be pretty. I used to be thin. I used to be reliable. I used to be organized. I used to clean my house regularly. I used to have time for myself. I used to have time alone. I used to be smart. I used to be professional. I used to dress nice. I used to only wipe one butt.

Then I became a Mommy.

As I sit here and watch RJ playing, I cannot help but ponder all that I used to be before this handsome, intelligent little miracle entered my life and turned it upside down. I also cannot help but wonder what will happen when he leaves me in about 15 years. Will I go back to my used to's or I will I forever be stuck with the now's?

Something to think about.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I am so glad you are blogging more, I have really enjoyed your posts!! Isn't it crazy what can happen in your life once that little one enters? Love you and thinking about you!

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers