I hate this part. The whole family is stressed and tired. This process is so taxing and is even more complicated with a toddler. Somehow, I have a hard time finding help with R.J. Lots of people offer, but few actually help out. Daddy is busy with work stuff. He is actually very helpful when he is available, but his availability is not to be counted on with these moves. You would think after having done this a thousand times that we would have this process mastered, but we don't. At least not to my standards :) I keep asking God to let me keep my sanity and my cool through this experience. Its hard to be a good Mommy and a good Wife when all I really want to do is pull my hair out and scream at everyone :) So, here we go! Again. Im sure it won't be the last time...



1 comment:
Good luck Summer - hang in there!
Post a Comment