I have SO many things that I am thankful for that I cannot even begin to list them. Every night when we talk to Jesus as RJ is going down for the night we try to remember everything to thank and praise God for. It's hard. The list is endless :) Today, as everyday, I thank God for everything I can remember and then ask Him to look into my heart and see all the things I forget to mention. With my newly acquired Mommy brain, I know that he is merciful! This last year has been a tough one. Still, I know that God has a plan and asks me to be thankful and praise Him in the bad times as well as the good. There is always someone somewhere that has it worse right? My trials and tribulations look paltry in comparison. I know this to be true and thank God for everything I have ever experienced in my life time. Good and bad.
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!



1 comment:
I'm thinkin' about you mama...It sounds like you are going through a bit of a rough patch...so sorry. Email if you need to talk or call my cell 805-551-9055. XOXO
Post a Comment