Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unmotivated

Truth of the matter is that Riker continues to be cute and do things that I should be posting on here like any good, but obviously biased, mother. But I just have not been motivated since Daddy's departure. This has nothing to do with the fact that we have been dealing with teething (the top two in front! AWFUL.), being sick, a cold sore, period, paper cuts (on my nose and finger..), an ice storm, injuring a toe, handling Sunday School by myself, taking care of my sister's budget, taking care of our finances, etc. etc. (Really, since learning of Daddy's imminent departure what could go wrong has and I just wasn't prepared!!) No. These myriad of stressful things really are not the antecedent to my lack of motivation.
It all comes down to the fact that Daddy is gone and I am alone. I miss him already and just want to sit down in front of the TV with a tub of ice cream and lose myself in the A&E version of "Pride & Prejudice"! Unfortunately, my opportunities to wallow in self pity are limited to the few minutes I have to think between my head (finally) hitting the pillow and my eyes closing permanently for my precious few hours of sleep.
So, here is my first attempt at getting back into my blogging groove. Again. Bare with me during this transition. It could get rocky :) Don't worry. The kid is here. He's great. Cute. Lots of blogging material. Mommy on the other hand is a mess!

1 comment:

Ana said...

You have every reason to be unmotivated Summer - you must miss him terribly...Pride and Prejudice is an awesome movie by the way...

Ana

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers