What can I say? I have absolutely no excuses for the malaise that has overtaken my blogging. I so strongly desire to write and share what is going on and yet it just does not seem to happen. So much has happened and been happening the last few weeks! There have been many things I wanted to and need to share about Riker, but have I done that? No, I have not. This lack of blog accomplishment caused me to question myself. Am I a good mother? Am I capable of accomplishing things AND taking care of my son? Will I ever learn to multi-task? There always seems to be something that I desperately need to accomplish and so little nap or bed time time to accomplish it in! Blogging just is not top priority.
As I slowly spiraled into this unknown world of blog depression, I decided to puruse my friends' blogs to inspire myself. I knew seeing their great literary works and stimulating pictures would somehow give me that little spark of hope I so badly needed. (Plus it takes less of my precious nap-time freedom than actually writing my own blog...) You can imagine my shock then when all but ONE of my friends have not so much as posted a picture in the last couple weeks either! What the...????? Talk about inspiration! Boy was I ever encouraged! I am not the only Lazy you-know-what parent out there. Wow, does that feel good. I just want to thank all my good friends out there who have done an excellent job of making me feel that im really not that bad of a parent blogger after all. Apparently, no one else can multi-task either.



1 comment:
Hmmmm, wonder who that ONE bad mother was... :)
Happy birthday to that beautiful angel baby of yours. He is the EXACT opposite of Ben...and that's what makes the world go 'round.
You are an amazing mommy.
Ana
Post a Comment