Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Suffering Ends...

Riker is officially weaned! Yippeeeeeee! He has gone without boob for 4 days and has not thrown himself into nursing position even once! I have to admit, it was much easier than I thought it was gonna be. The transition was smooth and very swift. (I tell you this kid is such a breeze. I can never have another child for fear of having 'one of those'! I am spoiled and don't I know it :)-

The one silver lining in this whole situation with Daddy being gone is that I truly have MY boobs back to myself! No RJ, no Daddy, no touching!!! That is about the best feeling ever. For a pretty long time I get to have my body all to myself and frankly I plan on savoring every minute!

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers