Having my other half gone for long periods of time is always a hardship for me, but nothing I cannot survive. This is NOT my first rodeo if you know what I mean. Fortunately, God has given me the personality and fortitude to be a military spouse!
Daddy, on the other hand, is really having a rough time this deployment. He is experiencing one issue after another. Stress is a constant companion for him and exhaustion is becoming second nature. Living in a dangerous place and being responsible for not only himself, but many others is taking it's toll. Don't misunderstand, Daddy is more than capable! He is a natural born leader and a great commander.
I am very proud of everything he has and is doing as I know it is really difficult on so many levels.
Currently, Daddy is having to deal with so many issues and incidents that are making his job hard. Hard and stressful. He is such a perfectionist and nothing but the best will do. This will be such a good, but difficult experience for him. I hope he comes back stronger and more mature from having dealt with all this responsibility and the ensuing pressure that comes along with it. God is refining him and sometimes that's not the easiest process to endure :) (as I am all to aware!)
Please keep Daddy in your prayers throughout this deployment. He needs strength, perseverance, and peace!
I can only hope that I am able to adequately express to RJ and Pnut just what their Daddy has done for them and this country so that they can truly appreciate his sacrifice! He's our hero ;}



No comments:
Post a Comment