Most moms are excited when they children master a new skill or learn something new.
I am not most moms. I was totally excited that RJ decided to experiment with getting his hands dirty. I have an unusual boy. He NEVER gets dirty and he HATES when his hands get dirty.
Any little speck of dirt, mud, popsicle,food, nutella, etc. will cause instantaneous problems that I am expected to immediately remedy! During any particular meal or snack RJ has to have a napkin and will often go through two to three napkins per meal. He is fastidious when it comes to clean hands. (Clothes and undies are another matter all together!)
When he got Nutella on his hands during a recent meal and had a small bowl of it left, he actually stuck his fingers in it and requested to paint! I quickly pulled out a couple pans and a plate and told him to have at it! Of course you can paint with Nutella!
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment