Thursday, April 7, 2011
GAS...
What the goob! Gas is officially $4.15/gallon here for my vehicle and I have a 20 gallon tank. That would be $83.00 to fill up IF the pump actually was correct AND I was pumping the perfect way AND at the perfect time. But it didn't, I wasn't, and it was not. The one upside to being home bound without a life here is I am only having to fill up once a month! On the other hand, Daddys work is 50 miles away - one way- in a Wrangler for cryin out loud! Goodness gracious. How are people affording these prices? Daddy and I have sustained the financial hit ONLY because we are debt-free and still living the principles we learned through FPU. I feel for all of those families out there struggling to make ends meet! I cannot believe we are SITTING on some of the largest oil reserves in the world and yet are not taking advantage of our OWN natural resources. Anyone else remember those days in high school when we were paying .97 cents/gallon for our first cars?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Isnt it ridiculous???????????????????
Post a Comment