Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving Right Along...

We're moving. Slowly and surely. It has been an icky process as usual. Please keep me in your prayers. Anyone who knows me knows how anal I am about organization and getting things done in a timely and sane manner. Well, military moves are rarely any of those all important things. And frankly, neither is my husband. So, despite the fact that we are only moving across town (for crying out LOUD!) everything continues to be an ordeal. This is what happens when we marry our "opposites". (Note to self.) Well that just gets me all spun up and out of sorts. Erik and I never do well when we move. We just do things differently and that's that. Additionally, Riker is teething as noted in my earlier blog. While he is still really, really good even while enduring this rite of passage, it does make things just a teensy bit harder. I just know that God is trying to teach me something (as usual) and that obviously I still have something to learn. Pray that I make it another day and am the best wife and mother I can be despite the circumstances or my wants. I need all the help I can get :) Jesus is the answer to all my needs and problems and you all are my encouragement. I know everything will come out in the wash. I just wish I had better detergent! AAGGGGHHHH! Until my internet is once again up and running...(aka read the archives, April was a particularly inspiring month)

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers