Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy 7 Months!



















KAP is 7-months-old!

He is 18lbs and 26 inches long.
Some strange pediatrician told me she was "concerned" about his drop in height on the percentile chart. I hate it when they throw another pediatrician at me when I had an appoinment with his pediatrician (whom I love)! 
He supposedly dropped from the 95th to the 65th percentile.
Im not concerned.
She's not the one lugging this giant baby around.

His eyes are still blue.

His hair is still dirty blond.

He is NOT sleeping through the night.

He has started baby foods.

He has started playing with a sippy cup.

He wears a size 3 diaper.

He is wearing 6-9 months clothes.

He LOVES his jumpy.
(as the pictures above testify)

He LOVES his rock n' play sleeper.

He hates the crib.

He LOVES sleeping with Mommy.

He LOVES his big brother.

He LOVES to be held.

So far, he does not like carrots :)

His schedule is all off. Lucky me.

He is ticklish.

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers