Friday, July 15, 2011

Has Been.

I came to the startling conclusion today that I am a has been.


Yep.  When I first started this blog after RJ was born I was full of ideas, inspiration, and humor.
I could even make myself laugh.  (Although I am, admittedly, easily amused)


Fast forward three years and my previously witty posts have turned into some boring, sappy, humorless Mommy focused diary of wimpy-ness.  Where did my super journalistic powers of observation and story telling go?


Not sure, but I think the blog focus began to slowly turn inward into myself when Daddy decided on his career change and my world careened out of control.  (I know, who am I kidding?  My world is always careening out of control, I just made it sound funny before!)


I think I will try to once again bring my precious, awesome little angel (I know, GAG) back into focus as the highlight of this little blog.  He is so darn cute and really a barrel of laughs right now.  If I could just harness my super story telling skills, you would be amazed at his intelligence, awed by his talent, and overcome at his comeliness... Ok.  Maybe not overcome, awed, or amazed, but maybe a little amused.


So, here is my pledge to you, my avid blog fan club.  I am going to do my best to not be a has been any longer!

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers