Thursday, June 9, 2011

Comments...

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank my friend ANA for always leaving comments regarding my blog posts. ANA has been a friend of mine since high school, the mother of 2, a working women, and is sweet and smart....but I love her anyway! Thank you, ANA, for always taking a moment out of your busy life to comment on my cheezy, redundant, grammar retarded blog. It lets me know you care and that SOMEONE out there is actually reading this thing! Only for you do I continue this labor of love.

(Ok, there could possibly be others out there I am doing this for, too, but how would I even know they are out there?!? Hm?)

1 comment:

Ana said...

What a sweet surprise that I so needed today. I love love love this little boy - and you of course - and this blog makes me feel so close to you guys. Besides, when you have such an amazing child who wouldn't want to read about all of his antics. ;) Love you girl - thanks for the shoutout! xoxo PS - don't quit your blog for Facebook...I'm sick of my friends doing that! These are memores we will have for a lifetime!

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers