Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Farm...

RJ and stopped by the farm last Saturday to pick up eggs. There were quite a few people there to pick up various items or look at all the animals. I was looking around and Riker was standing right next to me. We were right in the middle of the whole thing. The farmer walked by, glanced down at Riker, smiled, and made a comment as he passed by. I was not paying to close attention, but something about the farmers behavior caught my attention and I glanced down. It quickly came to my attention that Riker's pants and underwear were currently around his ankles and that he was holding his penis out and 'calling his shot' (ie; pointing to wear he wanted to pee). Through the loud roaring in my ears I faintly heard him tell me that THAT is where he was gonna pee. I swiftly bent over and yanked his pants back up. While my face flushed in embarrassment I bundled Riker off to the outhouse all the while reiterating that we do NOT drop our pants and pee in public!! Thus we are currently learning the difference between public and private...

2 comments:

Ana said...

Boys will be boys! :)

Jen Morris said...

Oh my lord! I'm busting a gut here in he Seattle airport. I love you Riker!!!

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers