This week I paid $53.00 (including tax) for $179.00 worth of stuff from Walgreens!
I never used to go to Walgreens before I decided to use coupons. I always
thought they were high priced and pharmacy based with little to offer me. Lately,
I have been shopping there more there than Walmart! Between Target and Walgreens I have not been in Wally World in weeks!
I am so proud of myself for saving over $115.00! I think I am doing pretty good for a novice.
Heres some of what I scored:
2 Purex natural laundry detergents
2 bottles joint support supplements (I take for my bad leg. 20.00/each for the small bottles! yikes)
1 Gillete Fusion Proglide razor pack
1 pckg hair bands
3 dish soaps
3 packages of swim diapers
2 bags hersheys (reeces & york)
2 bags wonka exceptionals (cholocate with caramel)
4 large starbucks double shots (for Daddy!)
6 Lindt chocolate bars
6 Wonka Exceptional bars (no, all the chocolate is NOT for me! I give it to my MOPS moms :)
2 colgate sensitive toothpaste
Honestly, shopping with coupons takes me forever. I am really terrible at it! On the other hand, saving money is loads of fun for such a cheapskate as I am. Overall, yard sales are still the best. Unfortunately, I cannot get my groceries at them :)



No comments:
Post a Comment