I realize that my child is skinny and small for his age (Damn that percentile chart!). Be that as it may, this kid has his daddy's feet and boy are they big! Not long- big. He has the fattest, flattest, little sausage feet imaginable. I personally have been blessed (or cursed) with long narrow feet. Daddy, on the other hand, has to have wide shoes. We may find the right size, but if they don't have a big fat W on the box they are not gonna work. In the same vein, I am having the darndest time finding shoes for the little booger. His length is a 3, but his width and arch are a 5 or 6! I'm not finding a lot of baby shoes with a W on the box. At the moment he is wearing size four. They are slightly too long, but I can shove his little sausages in there and they usually will stay on. He has indentations over the top of his foot when they come off, but hey, at least they stay on... Now the tripping, that's another story!



1 comment:
Well you know what they say about big feet...big shoes. :) (John made me say it!)
I've been able to find wide shoes at Kohls...don't know if you have one close.
Post a Comment