Friday, October 10, 2008
Big Foot
Riker has big feet. There is no getting around the fact. He may be small everywhere else, but the doctor has never said "Yes, his feet are in the 10th percentile for his age." Mostly, people say "Wow. He has some big feet for such a little guy". Actually, this gives me hope. Hope that he will one day grow into a brawny, strapping young man who towers over his mommy. You can't be short and skinny with big feet. It just does not work. (At least not successfully..) So I think it portends a future growth spurt. Anyhoo.... Riker has some sort of foot fetish. This kid will do anything and everything to maneuver himself into position to put his feet on whatever. Me, the wall, his toys, the bookshelf, the furniture, doors, people, things....whatever he can get his grimy little piggies on. I kid you not. He LOVES to put his feet on everything!! He loves to kick everything. He loves to push off with his feet. He loves to rub things with his feet. He has already given me a nice roundhouse to the face a couple times. When he is sleeping with Mommy he will turn himself to better reach my body and, most preferred, my face with is feet. During diapers changes he is constantly kicking me. Feet. They're everywhere. I have a horrible feeling we have a kicker in the making. While I think that's a bit better than a pincher, scratcher, or (the worst) a biter, the kickers are tough to intercept when they are so short. I won't borrow trouble, but I will be keeping an eye out for this little guy and his feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What size shoe does this kid wear?
Post a Comment