Monday, April 28, 2008

Mommy's Lil Helper





Today was the first time Riker helped mommy fold laundry. I tried not to criticize his methods as it was his first time and, as we all know, men think the fact that they are helping is all that matters. (Who cares that their "help" only creates more work when we have to follow behind and redo all their "help". Not to mention that THEY 'deserve' an award because THEY went out of their way to "help"...). So, when RJ spent most of his time flopping over to one side or the other and gumming everything within reach I just put on a big smile and said "You're doing great big guy! Mommy loves you!" I then secretly vowed to attempt to create a male that can actually put his own clothes away and in the right drawer! I know, I know, but a mommy can dream can't she?

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers