Sunday, July 27, 2014

Strangely Inspired...

Im here.

I've been here the whole time. Just not inspired to write.
(Thank goodness I don't write for a living!)

Im feeling a small tingling of inspiration.  This inspirations stems
from a different place than before.  Maybe my calling has changed?
Not sure.  Just feeling like I have some things to say...

At the moment I may, still, have too many things on my plate though.
Every time Daddy leaves for a deployment I get the stirrings to
shake things up. Clean up. Organize. Move. Clean out. Rearrange.
Prioritize. Plan. Diet. Work out...
So I am currently in that phase.  I want to get things accomplished
while he is gone. That's all on top of ministry, homeschool, church,
family, dōTERRA, and Thirty-One.

So. I need to start somewhere.  This is a simple but important first step.
I may not say much or make a huge impact, but I am typing.  Thats 
good enough for now.

Blondie is shocked, but elated, that I am once again sharing with the world!

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers