Truth is, this past week as been tough on me.
The baby weaned and so I commenced with my extreme diet.
Really, in my opinion, ANY diet is extreme.
I HATE dieting.
It's dumb.
I don't want to do it.
On the other hand I am 50 pounds overweight.
I can barely stand to look at myself and I have nothing to wear.
So, extreme diet it is.
I have to have results- and quick -or I will give up.
Losing weight is really, really hard for me.
Being a mom leaves me few options (and little energy).
If I could spend 2 hours at the gym everyday as I used to and my husband still does I wouldnt have to go this route.
But, thats not my life.
I am a mom.
To two little boys.
I am a wife.
To a man who is rarely around.
My options are limited.
It's been a week.
I have lost 5 pounds.
Only 45 to go...
{sigh}



No comments:
Post a Comment