Saturday, January 1, 2011

Obedience...

This morning, while I was occupied in another room Daddy gave RJ a bowl of M&M's for a snack. On his was out of the room he flippantly commented, "If anyone asks, MeMa gave it to you." About 15 minutes later I came into the room and immediately noticed my son munching on a small bowl of M&M's. I asked RJ who had given him the bowl of M&M's. "MeMa", he replied. I quickly glared over at my mom, surprised that she would betray me so. She was incredulous and quickly told me that she had NOT given RJ the M&M's. She also explained that Daddy had passed out the snack and had mentioned blaming MeMa on his way out. Again, I asked RJ who had given him the M&M's - MeMa or Daddy? "MeMa", he replied as solemn and innocently as ever. He also looked a little perplexed that I was asking him the same exact questions that I had just finished asking him.

Wow. These little guys are SO amazing! Daddy was joking and RJ actually heard and obeyed! Is that crazy or what. Oh be careful little mouth what you say :)

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers