I have caved to the pressure up keeping up with the Jones (or the bloggers in this case). I see that everyone else is sprucing up their blogs with all kinds of bling and I decided that my Dad (yes, in my family it was Dad) was wrong after all. If EVERYONE else is jumping off the bridge I am just going to assume they know something I don't. So I decided to take the leap myself and am trying on some new blog skin.
Feels okay so far, but I'm struggling within myself. Between my wild side and my Mommy side. Ok, ok. I don't have a wild side per say, but do I want this blog to look like me or like RJ? I don't know. It took me 20 minutes to pick out this one stupid skin. He loves blue and he's a boy. I like a little more girly and prefer red/pink tones. Isn't this just stupid. Since I'v become a mother it's like..it's like nothing is just about me anymore! It's all about the third love of my life. (God, Hubby, Crumb-catcher. Just in case I needed to spell it out for some of you..) Oh, well. I think I'll leave this one for a few potatoes and see how it feels.



2 comments:
Looks great! Love it!
You make me laugh? I love the background and can't wait to see all the fun things that will make me want to keep up with the Patchens..
Post a Comment