Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another First

This morning I asked Riker to put away a large pile of blocks he had been playing with. Ever obedient, he proceeded to toss the blocks into the bin one by one. One block bounced off the rim of the bin and fell to the floor at which point RJ stopped, clapped his hands together, and exclaimed, "Oh man!". He then proceeded to continue picking up all his blocks as I had asked.

Why is this significant you may ask? Well, there are a couple reasons...
1. I think everything this kid does is cute, amazing, share worthy, inspired...you get the picture.
2. He has never said this before.
3. He said it perfectly and clearly as if he says this all the time.
4. It was completely spontaneous.
5. Neither his father or I ever say this. Where did he get it? He must have picked it up this
week from someone else while we are here in San Antonio visiting??
6. Isn't he adorable?!?!?!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Yes, he is adorable... and oh, so smart!

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers