Saturday, October 3, 2009

Social Networking

Resistance is futile. I feel like a salmon fighting a hopeless up hill battle-and for what?
So far I have been able to resist the lure and peer pressure to join the culture of social networking. Despite all of my friends being on some networking site, FaceBook apparently being the new 'adult' approach, I am remaining strong in my resolve to avoid the fray. I could just see myself becoming obsessed with catching up with old friends and constantly begging people I haven't seen in 20 years to be my 'friend'. No my friends. To put me on FaceBook or MySpace or (Heaven Forbid!) Twitter would be a mistake of nuclear proportions! I will continue to resist until my very last breath...or until my child is in school and I have more time to devote to meaningless internet surfing. We'll see.

No comments:

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers