Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Many Chins...
Lets face it. My son may be small for his age, but he has more chins than a Buddha statue. (Yes, Daddy and I have asked forgivness for spreading this horrible genetic trait..) Believe it or not, this has caused some problems. I know. You're asking yourself what kind of problems could a triple (or even quadruple) chin possibly cause a new mother such as myself? Well, let me just tell you my tale of woe! This pocket of extra skin would be a dream come true for any squirrel! Talk about a place to stash things. Everything, EVERYTHING, this kid eats ends up in some little corner of one of his chins. As he is terribly ticklish in this aforementioned area he is not very cooperative about me cleaning it! I am sure you can imagine what this can (and does) lead to. As a good mother I have no choice but to search out each and every pocket after each meal and thoroughly clean the area. (Really, couldn't my time be better spent doing something else?) Even so, despite my best efforts, an occasional morsel will remain hidden until a later date and time when my son actually lifts his chin. Sometimes, as if he was a puppy, I try dangling shiny or noisy objects above his head in an effort to get a look under his chin. When I go to give him kisses (which is like ALL the time...cant keep my lips off him he's SO adorable...) I have to keep my olfactory senses on high alert. As I pass by his neck I take a whiff to make sure he is odor ,and therefore food, free. Other parents have problems with blow-out diapers, spitting up, gas, diaper rash, etc. etc. Not me. I have problems with old, smelly food in my son's chins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment