Considering the flak we took from some for the last one, you may be surprised to learn that we did indeed cut Riker's hair once again. Riker's first hair cut took place at the tender age of five-months-old. His second at the ripe old age of eight-months-old. Those proponents of the traditional 1 year hair cut I hear your pain! Don't think I am immune. Unfortunately, this child is constantly adding copious amounts of hair instead of fat. ( I wish the doctor would say, " His hair is in the 100th percentile! Great, you can lay off the nursings....") Recently, his hair had begun to creep into his eyes like an out of control ivy. I was constantly trying to comb it this way or that to allow him to see his surrounding. Now that he is scootin about I wanted him to be able to avoid doors, walls, and other environmental hazards. All this to say...it HAD to be done. period. Mourn not for his long, straight, reddish locks! After all he is a boy and in this family that means he better get used to life without hair... Pre hair cut. Notice the long, girly, bangs....
Miss Sandra was gracious enough to save mommy from a big disaster. Mommy has NO, ZIP, ZERO, NONE experience cutting hair...


Post hair cut rinse in the Clowns brand new baby perfect sink!
No comments:
Post a Comment