Thursday, July 3, 2008

Visiting...

I'm sure you've been wondering where the goob I've been with no postings lately, right? I mean, you DO read this on a regular basis and have felt a certain hole in your life during this time of silence. Well, let not your heart be troubled my faithful reader! The answer is simple. We have been back home in Idaho and Washington showing off the golden child to his grand and great-grandparents. We are still here visiting and it has been quite the trip. I have SO many tales to regale you with, but will wait till I can post the pictures and videos as well. You all will not believe what the little booger has been up to. It is almost as if he was just waiting to do everything for his grandparents! Obviously, daddy and I were not important enough to warrant his efforts up until this point. We will be returning home to our boring and simple life very shortly, but for now we are enjoying our time away. Stay tuned for more on our exciting adventures away from home...

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hope RJ had a great first 4th!

Love,
Ana

My Husband ROCKS!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Future Hall of Fame QB is...

The Crumb Catcher is...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers